On July 13, 2023, the Biden Administration released its National Cybersecurity Strategy Implementation Plan (NCSIP) with the goal of providng transparency and coordination for its existing goals. The NCSIP details more than 65 Federal initiatives (some completed, some ongoing, others planned for the future). Each NCSIP initiative is assigned to a responsible agency and has a timeline for completion.
There are five major “pillars” to the NCSIP:
- Defending Critical Infrastructure
- Disrupting and Dismantling Threat Actors
- Shaping Market Forces and Driving Security and Resilience
- Investing in a Resilient Future
- Forging International Partnerships to Pursue Shared Goals
Some NCSIP initiatives,… More