What are best practices for handling a data security incident? Every phase of a data security incident requires thoughtful and measured action – from discovery, to investigation, to post-investigation compliance. Even planning for an incident before it happens is important to lay the groundwork for the most effective response.
- What constitutes a “breach” that creates compliance obligations
- Best practices in planning for incident response
- The most important things to do upon discovery of an incident
- Tips, and pitfalls, in breach investigations
- Communicating with law enforcement
- Compliance obligations
Click here to watch the on-demand webinar.