In case you missed it . . .
- This week we continued our multi-part Year in Preview series, with a deep dive into the privacy issues relating to educational institutions. We’ll be publishing soon on international law and cyberwar.
- We had some reactions to the FCC’s decision to end net neutrality. (Spoiler: it’s a decidedly mixed back on the cybersecurity front, and more alarming when it comes to free speech.)
- We also took a look at the SEC flexing the muscles of its Cyber Unit by shutting down another ICO.
Upcoming changes to EU privacy law continue to be important — we’ve written a lot about it, so you can find some helpful guidance here:
- Our take on the recent Privacy Shield report.
- An update on the Schrems II decision (referring the case to the Court of Justice of the European Union).
- And our series on the practical impact of the GDPR (Parts One, Two, and Three).