Hedge Fund Association Symposium in Boston
The Securities and Exchange Commission has reiterated that cybersecurity threats and the adoption of sufficient policies and procedures will remain a compliance and examination priority for 2016. Please join us for a discussion of the primary threats facing managers of private funds, particularly emerging managers, and practical steps that they should be taking to protect their business from cybersecurity threats.
This event is complimentary for HFA members and friends of Foley Hoag. Space is limited. RSVP today.
- Colin Zick, Partner and Chair, Privacy & Data Security Practice, Foley Hoag LLP
- Fred Howell, Security and Privacy Manager, RSM US LLP
- Rob Fitzgerald, Principal Consultant, Mandiant
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
- Time: 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Location: Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
- Registration: 4:30 pm
- Panel Discussion: 5:00 pm
- Networking Reception: 6:00 pm