InformationWeek has published an interesting Analytics Brief on "Information Security in the Age of WikiLeaks." (Subscription required.) The brief discusses the following subjects:
- Could a Major Security Breach Be on the Horizon?
- The Smartphone Dilemma
- What Elements Are Currently Covered in Your Organization’s Security Awareness Program?
- Security Budgets Fare Well
- Implementing Risk Management Disciplines
- Do You Really Know Who Your Friends Are?
- Denial of Service Attacks: Who’s Next?
In the interest of full disclosure, I am quoted extensively on the prospects for new legislation in the privacy/security space.